Sunday, November 6, 2011

I need help correcting my over processed hair?

OK, so I have naturally dark blonde/brown hair. I have been dying my hair dark auburn for years (using Feria 66). I always get compliments and people can't believe I do it myself. So, I was stupid and went to a hair dresser and asked her to make me blonde. She totally screwed up my hair and after $200, I came home with cabbage patch yellow hair and orange roots (not to mention destroyed hair). Unfortunately, I couldn't go back to have her fix it, because I left on vaction 2 days later. In order to be seen in public, I bought an ash blonde color to try to get rid of some of the briness. It still looked horrible, but I didn't want to mess it up anymore. Its now been a month and I can no longer tolerate my hair. I just dyed my hair with a different shade of auburn, that said it would work on blonde hair. So now my hair (except for the roots) appears almost pink or burgundy color. I want to go back to dark auburn. Can I now dye over this color with my normal dark auburn?

No comments:

Post a Comment