Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I'm pretty sure I'm depressed.?

Ah I know that feeling so well (not the hurting myself part, but my father was diagnosed with cancer last summer and it's such a emotional roller coaster.) You should never try to get a diagnoses threw a computer screen love. You need to see a doctor and even a counselor. I see one. I didn't want to but made me feel a lot better to have someone to talk to outside of the picture/your life ya know? Sometimes you need medication, sometimes you don't. Anti depressants made it worse for me but did wonders for people around me that decided to take them. Before you think of harming yourself (or before you actually go threw with it I should say) rethink about seeing a doctor to see what their best choice for you is. I'm sorry life is so tough for you right now <3

No comments:

Post a Comment