Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Im in desperate need of help!? NO actual !?

So on Nov 26 i spent the night at my cousins house and she had ppl over. but before i get into my qustion, i get pms a couple days or a week before im due. and i had sore and got my period nov 19 and it lasted 3-4 days. so it was gone already on nov26 when i slept at my cousins. well i slept NEXT TO this guy and we did nothing. but im scared that if he had a wet dream and came at night it couldve gotten me pregnant somehow. he had boxers/shorts and i had a thong and sweatpants. i never got on top of him and idk im really stressing out but i did get sore s a week before my period this month and i got it on dec 17. can stress have made it lighter and now i get random cramps at the side....or is it me just stressing?ALSO, today i got my period, well its just starting out but what if its light?

No comments:

Post a Comment