Friday, November 11, 2011

Does this girl like me?

im a 16 year old guy ive been talking with this one girl alot lately... shes bi and taken by a girl she flirts with me over text and weve only hung out a few times and she still is a little flirty but not really... im falling for her but im taken too but not surehow long its gonna last and she keeps hurting me and is my first gf... the girl is unhappy about her relationship but is falling for another guy too, but i wish it was me were talking like 24/7 and really like being around eachother and she always calls me babe or hon and always says how im so nice and sweet but then she told her mom she thinks of me like a brother... idk what to do does she like me should i get over her or how can i subtly let her know i like her without telling her?

No comments:

Post a Comment