Saturday, November 5, 2011

HELP!! I am learning Russian. ПОМОЩЬ!!?

I am learning Russian and I want to know if it is possible to learn the language fluently by using Rosetta Stone. Im not quite sure. I have the basics down on Russian I am pretty sure. The alphabet, pronunciation, basic words and phrases, ect. I want to be immersed in the Russian language. For me to learn Russian fluently (which is what I really want) I think I have to go and live there for a while. I have been talking with my parents for a while about living/studying in Russia. They think it is a great idea but I don't have any connections in Russia. In the Ukraine I have connections but I want to learn Russian in Russia. I am Estonian and living in the United States and I have family in Estonia. Since Russian is the 2nd language of Estonia maybe I could go there and study Russian? I am not sure. ANYWAY... What does everyone think? Could someone help me out here? I am 15 years old and I would like to live with someone in Russia and go to school. How could this be possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment