Thursday, November 10, 2011

I want to write to my prof what should I say?

this fall, i was in a statistics cl. Math and I were not best friends to start with, but I went into stats cause counselor told me it was going to benefit me overall. By the time cl began, i fell behind. At this time, i stated to get too chill about the cl. I'd never failed a cl bfore so i didn't think i would this one. I was at first indifferent aboutthe prof.i never went to office hours or anything till almost end of the semester and i began to notice how extremely smart he was and what a good teacher I had and i was not taking advantage of that. I started to feel uncomfortable and embared that I was failing the cl. it seemed like he saw something in me. I felt it. At this point i began to try harder, but i was running out of time. I just had the final and he even tried to give me some clues on it. He usually grades me very harshly on tests and quizes. I'm thankful for that and i feel like i should have more closure. I want toget to know him better. I only took that one class at that particular college and i mostlikely won't take him again if i fail. do you think its ok to write him an email? what should i say?

No comments:

Post a Comment