Thursday, November 10, 2011

Is there a way for me to forget the past and move on? Please read i need your help?

A couple months ago i had an affair with a married guy (he took my virginity) which was the dumbest thing i have even done because i fell in love with him.My mother found out and he subsequently dumped me. I have learned from this trust me ,i will NEVER date a taken man again and i hope that every girl that reads this can learn from my mistake .I got over the initial pain of losing him and now i feel embared ,ashamed and full of regret I have locked off everyone that has tried to be in a relationship with me .It's a burden i fear i will have to carry for a very long time ,everything reminds me of the affair.Did anyone experience anything similar to this ?What did you do to get over this feeling of regret ??

No comments:

Post a Comment